Turn into A Shredded Beast
Here is what UFC’s light heavyweight champion daily routine consist’s of.
- Hang Clean (5 sets of 5 reps)
- Barbell Push Press (8 sets of 5 reps with 30 seconds of rest between sets)
- Lying Leg Curl (6 sets of 6 reps)
- Depth Dumbbell Snatch (4 sets of 4 reps)
- Ring Twists (3 sets of 4 reps to each side)
- Clean from Knees with jump (3 sets of 10 reps)
- One-Leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts (3 sets for 25 yards each)
- Medicine ball superset (run the cycle 3 times for a total of 3 supersets)
- Medicine Ball Power Up (5 reps) -> Medicine Ball Sprawl and Jump (8 reps) -> Medicine Ball Plyometric Push Up (8 reps)
Master the basics in 12 weeks in the comfort of your own home. Click here or click the picture below to check it out.
Join The Newsletter And Stay Motivated!