7 Tips to Burn Fat Effortlessly
This is the most important part to any diet in general as 80% of your results lies within the nutrition, the last 20% is in your physical activity (exercise) so it makes sense that you should focus the majority of your attention on nutrition.
If your nutrition is poor, you’re going to get poor results and a one way ticket to the floor, this goes back to the old adage “Garbage in, Garbage out.” Now I personally am on a paleo diet and I will be encouraging it, but I will also do my best to provide other alternatives for those who aren’t on it. Although I highly recommend looking into it since the results that people get in general are just phenomenal.
Now, for the “how to” part. I am going to just lay out a simple guide as to what to do because if I were to throw a flurry of strikes at you with you need to do this, this, this, and that, you wouldn’t even take the first step.
The 7 Tips
- Eat lots of vegetables like kale, spinach, broccoli, and cauliflower. Those 4 are REALLY REALLY good for you!
- Eat high quality meats. This generally means get organic foods, if you’re going to buy beef make sure it’s grass-fed! Obviously, if you can’t afford organic food then perhaps cut some other things like coffee, soda, candy, pretty much things that you know you SHOULD be cutting out but don’t do it anyway, so you can buy organic.
- Get at least 50 grams of protein in your first meal of the day (if you don’t like to eat breakfast I suggest taking a protein shake and just sucking that bad boy down and be on your way).
- Cut out refined sugar, the only sugar you should be getting is from food you eat.
- Limit your carbohydrate intake to less than 100 grams.
- Only eat until you’re content, not until you’re full.
- Lastly, check labels. You will be surprised at what is in the foods that you currently eat.
Follow this little guide and you’ll start seeing significant improvements in your everyday life. If you’re overweight you’ll definitely see results in your first 2 weeks. If you follow this you can easily cut 1-2 lbs of bodyfat a week safely.
Check out the book that I use to cook easy delicious food that is great for your body to turn you into a fat burning, ripped, machine. Click here or the picture below.
Join The Newsletter And Stay Motivated!